Login or Create an Account
Create a New Account
This scholarship supports further inclusion of diversity in all forms within our community and is intended to recognize anyone who strives to make a difference in this dynamic, creative field.
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Enrolled in secondary/high school, vocational, undergraduate, or a graduate program related to the audiovisual and integrated experience industry
- Is not currently employed full-time by an audiovisual company
- Demonstrates keen interest in an AV career through studies and extracurricular activities
- Special consideration will be made for candidates showing involvement in diversity and inclusion programs and/or leadership positions
*Recipients under 21 may bring a parent or guest.
In addition, the recipient receives complimentary AVIXA Student Membership, is offered a place in an industry mentor program, and a free trip to the annual InfoComm US trade show.